Relate North Hampshire offers counselling services to people across the region including Aldershot, Alton, Basingstoke, Bordon, Camberley, Farnborough, Fleet, Odiham and Tadley.
We’ve been supporting relationships of every kind locally for nearly 40 years and in that time have helped thousands of people. We are part of the Relate Federation and all our staff abide by the ethical guidelines defined by The British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy, The College of Sexual and Relationship Therapy and the Association for Family Therapy.
Our counsellors are trained specifically to work with relationship issues and receive on-going professional clinical supervision. As part of the Relate family, they have access to a wide range of support and guidance to help them work safely and competently with their clients.
Although Relate North Hampshire has to make a charge for services in order to cover costs we do not make a profit and many of the services we offer are subsidised.
Our Vision Statement
To be known as “The Relationship People”. To be a place where people feel confident to engage and work with us to improve their relationships and wellbeing. Our relationship with clients, partners and our own staff should reflect this.
We pride ourselves on providing a professional service; delivered by highly trained staff in a safe and confidential environment. Above all we aim to enable our clients to improve their quality of life.
- Strive to understand the needs of our clients and being innovative and responsive to their changing needs
- Build upon our current strong partnership arrangements and seek new ones
- Continuously learn as an organisation about what we do, how we do it and how it may improve
- Develop, support and encourage our staff and volunteers in every way possible
- Work with everyone we can offer support to, acknowledging and respecting their individual needs and backgrounds
- Strive to be financially viable; so that we can deliver our service with confidence.